Subject: Re: parenting to Bones
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 19:32:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> No, you can't parent objects or lights to bones, but if you save the bone
> motion, you MAY be able to use it to control your light.  However, if the
> bone is the last in a heirarchy, that wont work.

Another way of "attaching" things to bones is to use the Child-2-World 
utility in Motion Master volume II, but it's currently only available for 
these obsolete Amigas.  =)  Maybe if user of LightWave on other platforms 
ask nicely enough, Jon Tindall will port Motion Master over!

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]